Re: Simple editing - willingness versus competence

Subject: Re: Simple editing - willingness versus competence
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com" <mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 12:51:20 -0800

Actually, this list does have a Digest option.

Your point is well taken. I gave up on subscribing to mailing lists by
digest years ago for this very reason.

Suzanne
suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com

On 11/6/06, mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com <mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com> wrote:

There's been a rash, lately, of people posting the entirety of a previous
message _ including the listserv-generated administrivia _ with no
slightest
attempt to edit. As if we all wanted to see the whole thing over and
over...

Imagine if this list had a digest function - those recipients would be
_livid_ at having to wade through the miles of crud, just to get to the
next
message in a digest.

--
Suzanne Chiles