RE: Screen Videos

Subject: RE: Screen Videos
From: "Chris McQueen" <chrism -at- docutechcorp -dot- com>
To: <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:20:37 -0600

Jim:

If I understand you correctly you have several large videos that you
would like to separate into small videos. If that's the case, usually
you would import the large video into Camtasia (i.e. Import media) and
then cut, split, or adjust the length of the video to the size you want
for one of the small videos.

Once you have adjusted the large video to be a small video (i.e. one
chapter) you use the 'Produce Video As' and create a new video. Your
original large video remains intact and you now have a small video.

I suggest you look at the "Working with Clips & Elements on the
Timeline" (at least that's what it's called in Camtasia 3) to understand
how to adjust the video.

If this doesn't help, feel free to contact me, I have a fair amount of
experience with Camtasia.

- Chris McQueen