RE: Which product should we use?

Subject: RE: Which product should we use?
From: "Chris McQueen" <chrism -at- docutechcorp -dot- com>
To: "Samantha Montini" <s_montini -at- qwest -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:37:21 -0600

Samantha:

I had the same needs as you, and being very new to the industry wasn't
sold on the trial versions of Framemaker.

I went with AuthorIT. It's been great for me, especially since I'm
tasked to create a custom manual for each of our customers. It is very
easy to single-source and reuse content. www.authorit.com

Also, a fellow AuthorIT user, Char James-Tanny, create a document
comparing Help Authoring Tools. I'd suggest you take a look; realizing
it was written by someone who knows AuthorIT very well and likes it.
http://www.helpstuff.com/hats.html

Good Luck,

Chris