Re: A problem with WebWorks - losing text when generating .chm file.

Subject: Re: A problem with WebWorks - losing text when generating .chm file.
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "peter -at- pulsemicro -dot- com" <peter -at- pulsemicro -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:50:31 -0400

I've never seen this happen in all my years of working with WebWorks.
You're using some old technology there, so I can't test to confirm. I
suggest you ensure you have the latest updates for both your versions
of FM and WWP. If you still don't get a good result and don't get good

On 10/19/06, peter -at- pulsemicro -dot- com <peter -at- pulsemicro -dot- com> wrote:

Has this ever happened to you? You create a FrameMaker file that looks
exactly like you want, but when you generate the "online help"-type file
with WebWorks, certain character strings don't show up in the generated
.chm file. This problem is exclusive to character strings of two or more
UPPERCASE letters, and it seems to sometimes "gobble up" adjacent
characters.

I'm working with FrameMaker 6.0 and WebWorks 7.0.5.1025

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter