Re: About that stupid monkey (was: So just do it already

Subject: Re: About that stupid monkey (was: So just do it already
From: Sean Wheller <sean -at- inwords -dot- co -dot- za>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:26:47 +0200

On Friday 20 October 2006 18:40, mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com wrote:
> It's an exact parallel with spam.

How on earth do you figure that :-)

Spam means I would send messages to all and everyone with a mail address
without invitation.

In this case, I am participating in discussion which mostly involves my
inputting something of value, I hope. I am not spending my day responding to
every thread on the list and I am not sending an unsolicited mail.

Spam, hardly. Contentious? Perhaps to some.

That fact that I choose to add the line, "Ask me about the Monkey" as apposed
to some other cleaver quote or saying is my choice, just as it is the choice
of others to use cleaver quotes or sayings.

I wonder what responses I would get if I replaced the Monkey with, "Money does
not exist". I think a number of people would contact me to ask why or how or
what does that mean.

Who would have thought we could make such a halabaloo over a Monkey :-)

--
The Monkey says, "I love the attention, but now it's Friday. Love and peace to
all. Have a great weekend."

Sean Wheller
Technical Author
sean -at- inwords -dot- co -dot- za