RE: Adobe FrameMaker Certification (How to get it)

Subject: RE: Adobe FrameMaker Certification (How to get it)
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "'Rowena Hart'" <RHart -at- ACDSystems -dot- com>, "'BC'" <bvconway -at- shaw -dot- ca>, "'Techwr-L -at- Lists -dot- Techwr-L. Com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:07:24 -0700

Rowena,

Yes, Adobe does have a FrameMaker ACE. See
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/search/index.cfm?loc=en_us&term=framemaker+ace.
Several members of the frameusers list are ACEs. I'm currently studying for
mine.

If you are really interested in FrameMaker, sign up for the Frame users
email list, http://www.frameusers.com/

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ