RE: Files to deliver with WinHelp Help File...

Subject: RE: Files to deliver with WinHelp Help File...
From: "Paul Hanson" <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "Keith Hansen" <KRH -at- weiland-wfg -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:45:22 -0500

At the *bare* minimum, you need the .cnt and .hlp file. If you are using
something proprietary to your HAT, you may have additional DLL files to
include, such as RoboEx32.dll if you're working with RoboHelp, or
additional external .hlp files that are linked to from the first file.

If you are working with RoboHelp, I use the Tools ==> Reports ==> Ship
List report to make sure I didn't forget anything.

Paul Hanson
Technical Writer
Adobe Community Expert - RoboHelp