RE: ADMIN Goodbye! :)

Subject: RE: ADMIN Goodbye! :)
From: "Joyce Fetterman" <Joycef -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 16:21:55 -0400

Bill Swallow wrote:
<< I was very taken aback by Eric's post, and replied as such, but I
think my reply must have been blocked as it never showed up on this
list. But yes, all of this is none of our business and should have never
been aired to the list members. Of course, not only was there a post to
the list about it, but it's also on the front page of the techwr-l web
site. Apparently Eric wants it to be our business, but I'd rather go on
blissfully ignorant of the issues, to be honest.>>

I respectfully disagree. It seems that there are things happening behind
the scenes that may affect the operation of the Web site and the list,
so it seems reasonable to notify Web site visitors and list members.

I don't want a blow-by-blow description, but I think it's good to have a
general idea what's going on. I was curious about Lisa's comment that
she'd passed the reins to Eric in August, when she's been posting as
Admin right up until today.

Joyce