RE: Senior technical writer?

Subject: RE: Senior technical writer?
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:26:25 -0700

Anne commented on my sig:

> Dori Green
> Technical Writer and QMS Facilitator (they insisted)

Hee hee! Did the other tech writers make fun of you?

Anne

*********

What other tech writers? I am the first and only tech writer at a
250-plus-employee American subsidiary of a Canadian dry food packager,
engaged in one of those "quantum let's document everything and design all of
those quality systems our regulatory agencies have been crabbing about for
years while we're at it, and as long as you're doing this let's follow ISO
9001:2000 so we can go for registration if we decide later to do that but in
the meantime don't mention that dirty ISO word" projects. And introducing
everybody to the concepts of process-driven systems, active collection and
analysis of customer feedback, and project management.

'sokay. Like that fellow driven halfway into the ground with the big rock
on his head, I work well under pressure.

Dori Green
Technical Writer, QMS Project
Associated Brands, Inc.