RE: Music choices

Subject: RE: Music choices
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:04:46 -0700

Nope, I'm probably going to win this one. I prefer in no particular order:

Verdi, Patsy Cline, The Pretenders, Hank Williams Sr, Fleetwood Mac, Opera,
Merle Haggard, Phantom of the Paradise sound track, Andean Flutes, Journey,
Boston, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Harry Chapin, Jeff Buckley, Loretta Lynne,
Uriah Heep, Magic Flute, Hammered Strings (Appalachian harpsichords) Chopin,
4 Jacks and a Jill (my second husband was one of the Jacks), Mozart,
Alabama, Grieg, Janis Joplin, Fats Waller, Cat Stevens, The Doors, and Nanci
Griffith (her old stuff).

That's just the CDs on the shelf behind me in my office. I have 5 gigs of
electronic stuff.

sharon

Sharon Burton
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting