RE: Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro Probs

Subject: RE: Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro Probs
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:25:48 -0400

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the list!

1) How large (in MB) are your Word docs?
2) How much RAM do you have on the PC?
3) Which version of Word are you running?

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.