RE: For those who think punctuation matters: validation!

Subject: RE: For those who think punctuation matters: validation!
From: "Diana Ost" <Diana -dot- Ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com>
To: <beth -dot- agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:31:58 -0400

I worked in law offices in college, was studying to be an attorney, and
work in policies and procedures now. Yes, I would have caught it, and
have found similar "whoops" in the past. IMHO, depends on your
background, really. I've edited audit reports and legal documents, as
well as very technical scientific papers. The author (attorney,
scientist, etc.) always has to approve the changes anyway. Or at least
they should. <g>

Diana Ost
Technical Writer/Reporting Analyst
Production Administration
Market Street Mortgage Corporation
diana -dot- ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com
Phone (727) 431-7209
Fax (727) 724-9096
2650 McCormick Drive, Suite 200
Clearwater, Florida 33759

This message and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information and are only for the intended recipient of this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return
email or phone, and delete or destroy this and all copies of this
message and all attachments. Any unauthorized disclosure, use,
distribution, or reproduction of this message or any attachments is
prohibited and may be unlawful.