Re: Working Remotely (was: Designing your...)

Subject: Re: Working Remotely (was: Designing your...)
From: Marc Bryant <twmarcb -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 20:54:06 -0700 (PDT)

I guess it depends..

I worked at Compaq in the late 90s and 75 percent of my work schedule was spent writing out of my home office, the rest was spent either taking apart and putting back together servers (building clusters, configuring the software, etc) and in meetings. It really comes down to the company you work for and the mindset of your employers. The number of projects you are working on, the tightness of the schedule, and how well your projects are planned out are factors.