Re: Run WinOS (and FM) on a MAC OS X

Subject: Re: Run WinOS (and FM) on a MAC OS X
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- c" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:04:48 -0700 (PDT)

The difference is that with VMWare, you can run your Mac OS, run a
windows window, run a window with linux, maybe UNIX, and have them
all running together and dragging/dropping between all open
windows...no rebooting. I haven't seen it yet and not running Mac, I
couldn't if I wanted to, but that's the word.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/jposada01%40yahoo.com

> To subscribe, send a blank email to
>
> Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."