Re: Reviewers who don't review

Subject: Re: Reviewers who don't review
From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Carrie Baker" <carriebak -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:54:58 +0530

On 8/2/06, Carrie Baker <carriebak -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

OK, one person brought this up, but many others on the list identified
with the problem.
Why do we have to fight these battles all the time?

[shrug]
That's the human race.
We can ask millions of "why" questions, like "why did Bush invade
Iraq" or "why is Bush threatening to become a dictator".. or "why does
the RIAA sue dead people"...
There aren't any more answers to those questions, I guess, than simply
" 'cos they're _that_ kind of animal"...
Given that it's pretty difficult to change the attitudes of people we
don't like (unless you own a brainwashing center or the like :) ), I
guess we just have to put up with it.

Regards,
Ed.

---
Vest-pocket philosopher, but only part-time! :-)