Configuring RoboHelp to Show the Help Topic Related to the User's Current Screen

Subject: Configuring RoboHelp to Show the Help Topic Related to the User's Current Screen
From: Anthony <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 06:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everyone,

My manager asked me to do something yesterday I have
never done before with any RoboHelp based online help
module.

He would like them linked to the ERP application we
sell so that a customer will automatically see the
help topic related to the current screen he/she is
viewing within the application when he/she selects the
help link. This would be in place of the current
system in which you would select the help link and
then the primary topic from the system driven menu
which takes you to the RoboHelp module you selected.
Then you would seek or search out the topic you are
looking for.

Although I realize this would entail some recoding
within the ERP application itself, what is the best
way to approach this problem when working with
RoboHelp?

Is there a specific feature within RoboHelp that
streamlines setting such a system up?

Thank you for the help.

- Anthony

http://mail.yahoo.com