Storyboarding Tool

Subject: Storyboarding Tool
From: "Potdar, Deepali" <deepali -at- bf -dot- umich -dot- edu>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:02:59 -0400

Hi,

We are thinking about purchasing a storyboarding tool that would work
well with our LCMS. We used to use Word but when we upgraded to the
latest version of the LCMS, we found that one cannot highlight and copy
text from a word document, and paste it into a course page when building
an Elearning course-all the word formatting is retained. Does anyone
here use a storyboarding tool that circumvents this issue?

Thank you,

Deepali Potdar