Include statements on the first printed page?

Subject: Include statements on the first printed page?
From: "Kim Babinski" <Babinski -at- BAUERCONTROLS -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:01:06 -0400

I am looking for a way to include a copyright statement on the first
printed page of a Word document. The first printed page may not
necessarily be the first page of the document. For instance, if someone
decides to print only page 23, the copyright statement must print on
that page. However, if the entire manual is printed, the statement
would only print on the cover page (not p. 23).
I'd appreciate any help you can provide!
Thanks!
Kim Babinski
Senior Technical Writer
Bauer Controls