RE: What do you write?

Subject: RE: What do you write?
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Tech Writer" <a -dot- technicalwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:11:56 -0700

I'm not sure what the difference is between user manuals and internal
systems documentation. I try to figure out what my customers need, and
then set that as the highest priority for writing. Most of what I write
is used internally, because our market is still very much oriented
towards buying our system and letting us run it.

Do you have a particular reason for wanting to write user manuals
instead of systems documentation?

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.