Re: Technical writing in the development process

Subject: Re: Technical writing in the development process
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:36:54 -0700

That's the single most important thing. An overworked PM is just a fact
of life, but so long as you feel confident that yours will listen, advise and
support as needed, then you are probably in a good place regardless of
how big the challenge seems.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Nelson" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>

Fortunately for me with the help of the great advice I have received from this list...I feel a lot better about defining my role. I really do have a great PM, however he is as overworked (if not more) than anyone in the office but I do trust that he values me and will listen (when he has time) as I figure out the best way forward....