Re: OFF-TOPIC question about an office thing

Subject: Re: OFF-TOPIC question about an office thing
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: Abby Klemmer <aklemmer -at- factset -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:02:17 -0400

Abby Klemmer wrote:

And I wasn't even "out of the closet" yet with regards to the pregnancy, so I couldn't ask my co-workers to relocate without letting the cat out of the bag.

So let me get this straight. The cat was in the bag, and you were in the closet, and the fetus was in development, which was where you worked, thinking outside the box to document software that people would install out of the box, inside of which Schroedinger's cat was both alive and dead. Do I have that about right? Does your kid like masaman curry? Does your cat like lamb vindaloo? Is it Friday yet?

Dick, reminiscing about the bloggy, bloggy dew, at http://ampersandvirgule.blogspot.com/