CLARIFICATION: RE: New Software Recommendations/Ideas

Subject: CLARIFICATION: RE: New Software Recommendations/Ideas
From: "Rob Domaschuk" <rdomaschuk -at- printable -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:17:32 -0500

Folks,

Just to clarify something for those that contacted me off-list; I have absolutely NO insider knowledge about Frame's demise other than what we've speculated about on this list before. Feel free to check the multitude of postings in the archive!

(Almost) ALL software eventually gets to the end of its useful life-cycle, whether we are willing to accept that or not. That's just the nature of development. As technology improves and changes, older applications often don't get gutted and re-built to meet the changing environment. Users slowly (or sometimes quickly) migrate to newer applications that can accomplish more in a faster period of time.

So... it was purely from pervious threads and my own opinion that I commented on Frame's future.

Sorry to alarm! :-)

Rob

Rob Domaschuk,
Training and Communications Developer
Printable Technologies, Inc. * 312.853.8337

www.Printable.com

"The compelling force of all times has
been the force of originality and creation."
- Ansel Adams