RE: XML Editors Reviewed

Subject: RE: XML Editors Reviewed
From: "Kimberly McClintock" <kimberlymcc -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "'Scott Abel'" <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:15:36 -0600

Thanks so much!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Abel [mailto:abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:12 AM
To: TECHWR-L; kimberlymcc -at- yahoo -dot- com
Cc: Michelle Manafy
Subject: XML Editors Reviewed

Kimberly:

Bob Doyle wrote an excellent analysis of 75 XML editors and published
the high level results of his findings in the current issue of
E-Content Magazine. This article may not be available yet online, but
it is available in the hard copy of the magazine. It contains great
information and compares editors side-by-side.

I've cc'd E-Content Magazine editor Michele Manafy on this email to
help you find a place where you can obtain a copy of the June 2006
issue.

The Content Wrangler, Inc.
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net 941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com
Via Skype: abelsp