RE: Localization Question

Subject: RE: Localization Question
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 11:40:18 -0400

Since "opens" can also be transitive and intransitive, it's best to use
the passive voice in this case: A window "is opened" or (my preference)
"is displayed." Either of these would be easily understood by a
translator. Sometimes, ya just gotta let go of the active voice.

I agree about "appears." Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my
hat...

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.