Re: Dreamweaver question

Subject: Re: Dreamweaver question
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 12:28:48 -0400

Michele Davis wrote:

Hi all, I'm creating curriculum in Dreamweaver and I can't figure out how to get text aligned when using a bullet or a graphical element before text. My dilemma is that I have bulleted text and I can't align the text below with the text above, it automatically wraps underneath the bullet. I'm at wits end, I've tried numerous HTML markup tags and none work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Michele

Michele,

You can also create your own paragraph class if you want to leave the default <ul> behavior unchanged.

HTH,

Dick