Re: Aviation/airline technical writers?

Subject: Re: Aviation/airline technical writers?
From: "Henry J. Wicko II" <henry -dot- wicko -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 21:48:34 -0400

I used to work for Pratt& Whitney as a technical writer putting
together machine and process manuals for hourly operators in the
stator, discs, and rotating parts repair business then I put together
process and machine manuals as well as training presentation for JT8D,
4000, 2000, and 9D High pressure turbine blades and vanes.

I now edit and rewrite investment analysis briefings and compile
content for COO, Congressional, and VP presentations as a contractor
for our customer -- the FAA.

On 4/29/06, Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com> wrote:

Hi Greg

Well, I "kind of" am. Prior to my job being outsourced off shore, I was a
technical writer for a company named Worldspan. They were owned by TWA,
Delta and NorthWest airlines. Worldspan ran the reservations system for
those airlines. I created and maintained documentation used by the call
centers.

Sincerely... Rick :)