Subject: TECHWR-L Dinner price change and comments from last year
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:24:17 -0500

By popular demand, the price for the 2nd annual TECHWR-L dinner at the
STC Conference has been reduced to $15! Now you have no excuses! Sign up now at http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/stc2006/index.html

<librarian stare>
I expect to see you there!
</librarian stare>

*grin*

(If you already signed up for the dinner, you will receive a $5 refund.)

Here are some comments from last year's dinner attendees:

- It was so good to meet you at long last! I had a great time at the

- I wanted to be the first to thank Lisa for the wonderful time we had
last night at the TechWr-Ler dinner at the STC conference in Seattle.
It was wonderful meeting the warm bodies behind these somewhat
impersonal emails. The food was great and generous; the conversation
was fun; and the gifts and door prizes were wonderful.

- The techwr-l glass made it home safely, something of a miracle given
how stuffed the laptop bag was. Yay!

- Lisa, just wanted to tell you thanks so much for all your efforts in
getting us together at the conference. That was truly a fun dinner. It
was so good to finally have faces to put with the names. Great choice
of restaurants! Again, thanks for all the work you put into it and
thanks for hauling all those Whirler goodies to Seattle just for us.

- Thanks again for setting up the dinner on Monday. It was great! I
really enjoyed meeting with so many friends from the listserve.

Make sure you sign up at http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/stc2006/index.html

Have a great weekend!
Lisa B.