Usability Forms?

Subject: Usability Forms?
From: "Loren R. Elks" <lelks -at- exstream -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:40:49 -0400

Hi:
We are working on making both our online and print documents more user
friendly. We development training manuals, software documentation,
release notes, etc. for our company's proprietary software. Does anyone
currently have an instrument (form) that they use to evaluate document
usability? It could be a checklist, etc.

If you have an evaluation form for online usability, that would be great
too.

Loren Elks
Information Developer
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." - John
Powell