RE: What sounds better than "as-is", but means the same?

Subject: RE: What sounds better than "as-is", but means the same?
From: "John Rosberg" <jrosberg -at- interwoven -dot- com>
To: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, <mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:45:26 -0500

As-is will have little meaning outside of the United States, and will
almost certainly be mis-understood there (for instance, I would not have
concluded that as-is meant, among other things, untested)

Context IS king (or queen?) -- something along the lines that "X has
been included, but has not been tested for this release," may be
wordier, but a great deal more clear, I'm thinkin