Administrators or Administrator's Manual

Subject: Administrators or Administrator's Manual
From: "Hickling, Lisa (TOR)" <lhickling -at- Express-Scripts -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:59:05 -0500

It all comes down to picking one and sticking with it. My preference is
[Administrator's | User's] Guide based on the capacity of the document's
audience. You're an Administrator? This is your guide (even if 10 of you
are using the book at the same time)!

If we go with *Administration* Guide do we have to follow with *Usage*
Guide? :-\

Lisa H.
GTA, ON

From: Beth Sargent

Does anyone know if it's more acceptable to use Administrators or
Administrator's when naming a manual Administrators Manual? I googled it
and got about a 50-50 usage.
******* Confidentiality Notice *******
ESI Canada -- Optimizing the value of drug and dental benefits

This email, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its website linkages may contain confidential health information. This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the prompt destruction of the material and any accompanying attachments.

******* Avis de confidentialite *******
ESI Canada -- Optimiser la valeur des regimes d'assurance medicaments et dentaires

Ce courriel ainsi que tout document y etant joint de meme que le contenu des liens vers des sites Web peuvent reunir des renseignements confidentiels sur la sante. Cette information s'adresse uniquement a l'usager ou a l'organisation auxquels elle est destinee. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expediteur immediatement et proceder a la suppression du document et des fichiers joints sans tarder.