Re-introduction

Subject: Re-introduction
From: Gérald Bourguignon <GBourguignon -at- tso3 -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:20:44 -0400

Hello.

This is my first post to the list this year. I had subscribed last year but after a few months the company's mail server started bouncing messages from the list and my subscription was put on hold. In any case, I changed jobs recently and am now subscribed at my new address (this time in digest mode).

After writing for software companies in Toronto for several years I moved to Montréal, where I wrote manuals for a manufacturer of outdoor street sweeping and cleaning equipment. A few weeks ago I moved to Québec City to begin working for TSO3, a company regulated by Health Canada and the FDA as a Class II Medical Device manufacturer.

Looks like I'll be recommending FrameMaker to replace Word here as well, and I don't anticipate any problems with convincing them.

Wishing everyone a great holiday weekend.

Gérald Bourguignon
Technical Writer / Quality Assurance Assistant
(418) 651-0003 / 265
gbourguignon -at- tso3 -dot- com <mailto:gbourguignon -at- tso3 -dot- com>

TSO3: Ozone Sterilisation - Innovation for a Safer Tomorrow
2505, avenue Dalton, Sainte-Foy (Québec)
G1P 3S5 CANADA
T (418) 651-0003
F (418) 653-5726

www.tso3.com <http://www.tso3.com/>
Ticker Symbol: TOS on the TSX

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This document contains information from the offices of TSO3 Inc. That information is confidential, and/or legally privileged and is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this report information is strictly prohibited and that the document should be returned to this company immediately. If you have in fact receive this report in error, please notify us by telephone at (418) 651-0003 immediately so that we may correct the situation. Thank you.