RE: Generating PDFs from Word

Subject: RE: Generating PDFs from Word
From: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
To: 'Kevin McGowan' <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:43:20 -0400

Kevin,
What version of Adobe Distiller are you using and how do you have the
settings?
We had problems like that about a year or so ago, but that has stopped being
a problem with Office 2003.
When we want to create a PDF file, I first ensure that the Distiller
settings are correct and then I click the Print icon. When the Print dialog
box displays, I select Adobe PDF as the printer and send it "to print."
This way I have no problems with it.

David B. Dubin, PHR
Senior Curriculum Developer
Sage Software