[Query] Your Experience(s) with AuthorIT

Subject: [Query] Your Experience(s) with AuthorIT
From: David Dickerson <davidmd -at- echomusic -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 17:41:10 -0500

Hello, everyone.

I have done some research on the AuthorIT Web site at the URL,
<http://www.author-it.com/>, and I am very impressed by what I
have learned.

Could any of you who use AuthorIT, or have used it, please share
with me your experiences, good and bad? Assuming that my company
can afford AuthorIT (and decides to purchase it), I would write
printed documentation (out of Word 2003), create PDFs, and create
on-line help for our flagship product, which is accessed by our
users via a Web browser.

In addition, do you have any projects that you could show me --
such as a Web site -- that would not violate your company's
intellectual property rights or your nondisclosure agreement?
(My manager made this request of me.)

Thank you very much, in advance, for your time and help!

Cordially,

David Dickerson
Technical Writer
echomusic
1101 Seventeenth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
<http://www.echomusic.com>

--
David Dickerson
david -dot- dickerson -at- echomusic -dot- com

echomusic.com – intelligence, artistry, innovation
615.371.5119 | 615.777.5119 fax