RE: Terminology question

Subject: RE: Terminology question
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: <JBlom -at- ricoh-europe -dot- com>, <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- TECHWR-L -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:16:25 -0800

Hmmm.

The parameter concerns the polling of devices for errors. You can have a
group of parameters, each set to control the polling of a different
error?

The group of parameters is some sort of "control set" or "context" for
the group of devices. Seems like a particular group of settings
establish an error reporting priority. I like control set myself.
Windows uses this term to describe all the registry settings currently
active (CurrentControlSet).

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.