Changing Font size in chm files generated by RoboHelp

Subject: Changing Font size in chm files generated by RoboHelp
From: "Gurpreet Singh" <gurpreet2311 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:06:44 +0530

Hi All,

Is it possible to create chm files with Robohelp that have the
capability to let user change the font size?

Any plug in required for that?

Also, if we create a Browse sequence in a chm file through RoboHelp,
then do we need to install any specific dll/activex control in the
user machine to make it work properly?

What if the user doesn't installs the dll/activex control and runs the
chm file; will it still show the normal help file without any browse
sequence or will produce an error?

Any one ever created a help file (chm/webhelp/flashhelp) targeted for
a 10.5 inch screen? Any guidance regarding that?

Thanks
Gurpreet Singh
New Delhi