Page Before Break Error - TOC

Subject: Page Before Break Error - TOC
From: "Tech Comm...." <techcommunicator -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Twin <twin -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:03:03 +0530

Hi

I am encountering a peculiar problem in Word (2003).

I have added *Page Break Before* to *Heading 1 *style.

At the end of TOC page I inserted a section break. On updating the TOC the
break is disappearing.

I did this to remove the page numbers appearing in the footer of this
page(TOC) and also they should commence only from next page where the
Chapters begin.

Is this problem due to the style (*Heading1 - Page Break Before*) applied to
Chapter 1?

As I have applied heading 1 style for Chapter 1 title?

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

--
Warm Regards
Tech Comm.....