Re: Clueless People in Positions of Responsibility

Subject: Re: Clueless People in Positions of Responsibility
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:35:53 -0500

Actually, the worst part is that this was the person I had to report to.
Whenever I started talking about anything remotely "technical" (for example,
hyperlinks or integrating the help into our application), her eyes would
glaze over and it really was obvious that she didn't have a clue what I was
talking about. I find it extremely frustrating reporting to a
"techno-retard".

Suzette

--
The mistake that many people make is they will start trying to think
outside the box before knowing exactly what is *inside the box*.