RE: Most annoying word

Subject: RE: Most annoying word
From: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
To: 'Leila Meyer' <leilameyer -at- gmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:58:52 -0500

. . . and as a follow on to "please see Jane or me," I hate it when people
use I after the verb "to be," as in, "it is me."

American English is such an expressive language when spoken correctly, why
people must insist on speaking incorrectly is beyond me.

David B. Dubin, PHR
Senior Curriculum Developer
Sage Software
727-579-1111 x 3356