RE: An observation

Subject: RE: An observation
From: "Paul Neshamkin" <pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "'List,Techwriter'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:41:21 -0500

John,

My experience in New York is that this can be highly cyclical. When I worked
on Wall Street, I would build and train a F/T staff, then be told that the
department had to reduce head count. I'd then start bringing in
temps/consultants as replacements, and then a year later, I'd be told that
we needed to reduce our budget by staffing with F/T hires.

And then the process would repeat -- usually a three year cycle. <g>

Regards,

Paul Neshamkin
pauln -at- helpauthors -dot- com

MS Help MVP
ComponentOne MVP & Doc-To-Help Certified Trainer
WexTech MVP, and Certified Trainer

The Paul Neshamkin Group
http://www.helpauthors.com
201-714-9525