Flash and Photoshoop Competetive Pricing Help

Subject: Flash and Photoshoop Competetive Pricing Help
From: "Henry J. Wicko II" <henry -dot- wicko -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:54:31 -0500

All,

I am posting this mesage on multiple message boards, so if you see it
more than once please excuse the duplication.

I have been asked to competitive price a single licenses for both
Flash and Photoshop. I am putting this message out before I do my
Googling so I cannot say what kind of prices I have come up with yet.
What I am looking for are vendor suggestions to purchase the software
from. Vendors whom provide a good price, offer support, and have good
customer service. I do not know if there is a standard price for
these licences, e.g. Burton stating vendors cannot charge more that a
set price for products, but I will find out.

I know somebody who sells for Adobe and have already placed a call
into them to see what kind of price I can get directly from the
vendor, so I am looking for resellers only. Not unless somebody has
an Adobe sales connection that can get me a discounted rate.

What I am looking for are site links, phone numbers, prices, etc. of
vendors whom you know of that provide the services I mentioned above
-- good or bad. And, if price is a concern, are there vendors that
sell older versions of the software, and in your experience, is it
best, as I think it is, to purcahse the latest software version, or is
it acceptable to buy an outdated version (if at all possible)?

Thanks for your help!

Please contact me directly at henry -dot- wicko -at- baesystems -dot- com with any
input, and if you post a response in the forum, please cc that email
as well.

Thanks again!

Henry