Word to PDF and back again

Subject: Word to PDF and back again
From: "Martin Bosworth" <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:01:51 -0500

Greetings!

I'm helping my Web master with an onerous project involving
transporting lots of documents to the Web and saving them in multiple
formats for Section 508 compliance.

I'm looking for good recommendations on tools that can convert PDF to
Word, Word to PDF, and/or both--apart from Adobe, obviously.

Any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated. ;)

Martin

--
Martin H. Bosworth
Technical Writer/Editor, Policy Information Center