Re: CareerBuilder web site

Subject: Re: CareerBuilder web site
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:38:58 -0800

I've gotten interviews in the past from Careerbuilder job posts,
but none that ever led to paying work. I have gotten better results from Dice (usually contracts) and much better results from Monster (usually direct positions). In the past, potential
clients or employers have been the ones to initiate contact with
my anonymous profile. This is happening now from Monster,
but Dice appears to be all but dead the past year or two, at least in my local area.
Most new listings I see on Careerbuilder these days are duplicates of listings that that I have already seen on Monster.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>

I've been a frequent user of Dice and less so with Monster. I'd like
your collective opinion on the site CareerBuilder.