User Conference & Documentation

Subject: User Conference & Documentation
From: "CB Casper" <knowone -at- surfy -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 18:08:15 -0800

Just want to let all of you know that occasionally
there are some bright spots in the documentation
world.

My company is sponsoring a user conference and along
with signing NDAs, and getting to see all sorts of
new and cool things, they get the opportunity to visit
us at the documentation booth!

We already have a survey designed to hand out and
hopefully we'll get some useful responses. Along
with that, a few of us get to tend the booth and
actually talk to customers who use our products.

I'm looking forward to this opportunity to engage
directly with customers about our docs. This should
be a fun diversion to writing and managing docs.

CB

--
http://www.surfy.net for Free Email <br> http://www.ergova.com for Low Prices on Hotels, Books, and more.