RE: Customer Satisfaction Survey

Subject: RE: Customer Satisfaction Survey
From: "Morton, Christopher" <CMorton -at- caiso -dot- com>
To: <mlist -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:42:55 -0800

I wonder how she might flush out the "value add" part in the survey. As
we've recently discussed, good tech writers often experience end-user
problems first and are able to stop the show long enough to address
these issues prior to roll-out.

How would respondents know anything about Jennifer and her associate's
involvement in such matters unless they somehow lead the respondent?

I think this is important for as many of us know, few in our companies
have any clue that we provide a far larger service than being glorified
typers, er, typists.