ESL speakers

Subject: ESL speakers
From: Toni Williams <tonicw -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:34:04 -0800 (PST)

We have a great many engineers, analysts, and qa
testers for whom English is not their native language.
While they are very good at what they do, written
communication has become a significant problem.
I (the technical writer) have been asked to research
some resources that would help them improve their
written English -- web-based or books -- perhaps in
the forms of exercises???
I really don't know but was hoping someone here might
have some ideas.
Thanks very much.

Toni

http://mail.yahoo.com