Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email

Subject: Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email
From: "Amanda Abelove" <bluestreaker1977 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "Michele Davis" <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:03:24 -0800

Yeah I am. Got followed while on deployment in Detroit back to my hotel... still get the creeps. Nearly didn't make it home from a tour in South Africa... that was a vacation granted, but some countries (or parts of countries) are not good to go to.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michele Davis" <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>