RE: On Office Politics and Being the New Kid

Subject: RE: On Office Politics and Being the New Kid
From: "Ron Hearn" <RHearn -at- cucbc -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 16:27:59 -0800

I think the possible blindsiding of the site administrator might create
a difficult working relationship down the line. It's only fair to her to
let her know that there is an issue about documenting the site and if it
can't be resolved, only then escalate it. One thing I've found in what
seems like centuries in the workplace is that it's best to get along
with as many people as possible because you don't know who you might be
working for in the future.