Re: Keep it on technical communications-- we're pretty public already

Subject: Re: Keep it on technical communications-- we're pretty public already
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:42:04 -0500

Folks,

If you're just discovering now that your posts are Googlable (even a
word?), well, welcome to Earth. ;-)

Seriously, in the context of e-mail, don't sweat the typos. Really.
Don't. Letting a misspelling fly is not going to hurt you, your job,
or your profession. E-mail, and espeically the concept of a mailing
list, is about the communication of ideas, not the mastery of language
conventions. No one is going to Google you to check on your spelling.
If someone does, do you really want to work for someone like that
anyway?

I purposely haven't spell-checked this e-mail, nor have I read it
over. I am rebel. Watch me post. LOL!

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736