Query regarding captivate/ robodemo

Subject: Query regarding captivate/ robodemo
From: "Pragya Gupta" <pragya -dot- gupta -at- smartchiponline -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:01:33 +0530

Hi All,

I am working with captivate to create a training session for our software.
In our software, there are 20 modules, 70 sub modules and 200 sub sub
modules.
There will be at least 2-4 scenarios in the sub sub modules.
I am creating different captivate file for different modules. Now, I want
that in each module there should be a link for sub modules and scenario
inside the sub modules. I am creating this using menubuilder in captivate.
Now the problem is I want the menubuilder list in two heading: One
specifying the sub modules and another specifying the scenario in that sub
menu.

However, I am getting only heading1.

Please help me to create two heading toc.
Regards,
Pragya Gupta
Technical Writer
Smart Chip Limited

O: +91 11 4100 6699
F: +91 11 4100 9421/23
E:  pragya -dot- gupta -at- smartchiponline -dot- com
W: www.smartchiponline.com

A: 3rd Building, Top Floor, Chandiwala Estate, New Delhi 110 019, India

A Sagem Orga Company

This email is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message
from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any other purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.