Re: Taking on a contract

Subject: Re: Taking on a contract
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "'Kevin McGowan'" <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:39:44 -0800

I think the comment someone else made about getting a feel for
their development process is spot-on. You want to find out if
it's orderly enough to quote them a fixed price for writing, one or two rounds of review and then release, or if it's chaotic and
the project will require multiple unplanned changes that are best quoted by the hour.

Gene Kim-Eng